General Category > Zymurgy

iPad version of Zymurgy

(1/3) > >>

kitchw8436:
When when when?  I have all my other mags on my iPad. We're 3/4 of the way through 2012. When will I see my favorite mag in the iStore.

denny:
There's already an e-edition you can d/l if you;re a member.  Other than that, I don't know.  I'll bring it up the next time there's a web subcommittee meeting.

kitchw8436:
I know about he current online version. But, unless I'm missing something, you can't download issues. I have to be online. It's also very slow compared to other emags I read.

denny:

--- Quote from: kitchw8436 on August 18, 2012, 12:41:33 PM ---I know about he current online version. But, unless I'm missing something, you can't download issues. I have to be online. It's also very slow compared to other emags I read.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I forgot you can't d/l.  I believe that was a conscious decision to prevent piracy.  I agree, though, that it's a PITA.  I'll try to bring this up at a meeting and see what the plans for the future are.

Kaiser:

--- Quote from: denny on August 18, 2012, 01:07:47 PM ---Yeah, I forgot you can't d/l.  I believe that was a conscious decision to prevent piracy.

--- End quote ---

Aren't there solutions for that available in the publishing industry. Zymurgy shouldn't be the only publication with this issue.

Kai

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version