Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: GABF Ticket Sales/Swaps  (Read 13259 times)

Offline dropdeadred

• 1st Kit
Re: GABF Ticket Sales/Swaps
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 12:23:54 pm »
I still see this being and issue, as there are 34k members. (according to numbers from AHA and BA)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 01:37:45 pm »
Thanks.  I've sent that on to the AHA, although I don't know if there's anything they can do.

I doubt there is much they can do.  It's just like the craft beer black market.  People buy the beer and sell it for so much more on ebay that the brewers are starting to notice that they can get more and more and more for their product so why not charge and get the profits rather than letting some random guy get the profits.

You're correct....the reply was that realistically there's nothing they can do.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline rjharper

• Brewmaster
    • Angry Scotsman Brewing
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 04:25:16 pm »
Tickermaster's system should have a record of the AHA membership number tied to the ticket numbers.  I dont think it's too much to ask to have to furnish the corresponding membership card with the ticket at the door.  After all, this is the members only session...

Offline autumnburbank

• 1st Kit
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:27 am »
I have tickets for the GABF but unfortunately can not attend this year. I am not looking to make money, just want to sell at face value. Tickets are as follows:

2 Friday Member GABF tickets plus farm to table.        $120.00 x 2
             2 Sat. Eve Member GABF tickets.                               $65.00 x 2

These member tickets are transferrable per the Homebrewers Association. Please message me if you are interested!

Offline khillje

• Assistant Brewer
    • Twitter
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 09:50:15 am »
I'm looking to trade a Saturday evening session ticket for a Friday evening ticket if anyone is interested!  I'm also looking to buy an additional Friday evening session ticket.

Thanks!

Offline sbairdky

• 1st Kit
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 08:58:12 pm »
I have two extra tickets for the Friday evening session. I'm looking for face value plus the Ticketmaster service charge for a total of $136.00. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Offline khillje

• Assistant Brewer
    • Twitter
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 09:34:52 am »
Hey sbairdky!  I'd like to buy your Friday tickets!  How should I contact you?  I'll message you my phone #.

Offline wbaffy

• 1st Kit
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 03:59:43 pm »
I've got 2 tickets for Saturday evening, accidentally bought in a panic the day of the quick sell-out.

Just looking for face value $65.00 ea. Would prefer to sell as a pair, and would take lower offers for that.

Surprisingly, these are the only tickets I of the 4 sessions that have "Members" on them rather than "General Admission"

Offline mpietropaoli

• Brewer
GABF Ticket Sales/Swaps
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 05:58:01 pm »
One farm to table for Friday night.  $140 obo to cover price and convenience charge.
Bubblin': helles
Flowin': IIPA, Doppelbock, Flanders
Sittin': More Flanders, Braison,
Thinkin': wit, more helles

Offline jimshan

• 1st Kit
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 07:44:32 am »
We are 2 members who like many got shut out for Saturdays member session. We are travelling from the east coast to go to Thursdays session. If anyone has 2 extras for saturday members only session please contact me. looking to pay face value plus any other fees incurred. Can meet in person in Denver anytime after Thursday 1pm.

Offline sbairdky

• 1st Kit
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 02:28:09 pm »
I still have 2 tickets for the Friday night session. I'm looking for face value plus Ticketmaster charge.

Offline rjfarel

• 1st Kit
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 11:48:47 am »
Got two extra member tickets for today (Thurs) session.  Want to sell at face value.