Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: IPA Pre-Sale Ends Next Week  (Read 2331 times)

Offline kswitzer

• 1st Kit
IPA Pre-Sale Ends Next Week
« on: August 30, 2012, 10:11:50 am »
Members who order early receive a 40% discount:  https://members.brewersassociation.org/store/detail.aspx?id=422

Are you a hophead? Beer lovers of all stripes will love Brewers Publications' latest release, IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale, by Mitch Steele. Mitch spent three years working on this book to bring you what is being called "the most comprehensive history of IPA ever written".  From brewing techniques to dry-hopping, this book covers it and then tops it off with 48 IPA recipes from historical versions of the style to the most popular contemporary craft recipes.  This new title is available for purchase exclusively to Brewers Association (BA) and American Homebrewers Association members. You can buy a copy at a special 40% discount off the $24.95 cover price, but there's only one week left of the pre-sale, so get your copy today! 

The member pre-sale ends September 5. Order on the Brewers Association Online Store. Books will begin shipping the week of September 10.

In order to participate in the pre-sale and receive member pricing, you must be logged in to the Brewers Association Store. If you have trouble retrieving your password, please contact us for assistance. Limit one copy per member during the pre-sale; discount may not be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Orders including additional merchandise will be shipped complete, when IPA mails the week of September 10.

Cheers~
Kristi Switzer
Publisher, Brewers Publications

Offline micsager

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: IPA Pre-Sale Ends Next Week
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 10:22:56 am »
I've only been a member of AHA for 4 years or so, but I've never seen any book promoted as agressively as this one.  I did order it, as I, like most of my northwest bretheren, love IPA's. 

And as another plug for the book, I did get a code for 15% off another book at the BA. 

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 10:25:47 am »
I just ordered last night.  Loking forward to reading this one!  :)
Ron Price

Offline Titanium Brewing

• Assistant Brewer
  • Westchester, CA
    • The Peoples Republic of the Garage™
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 11:19:08 am »
Ordered mine yesterday.

<jk> I am curious to see how Indians make Pale Ale. </jk>
AHA #210799

My wife said I was delusional. I almost fell off my unicorn laughing.

Offline tomsawyer

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 12:35:29 pm »
Secret ingredient is paleface, added to boil.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO