General Category > Events

NHC Hospitality suite & Club Night -- How much beer????

<< < (2/3) > >>

beerrat:
Getting excited about this event.  We have a couple club members that will help out on club night, but are unable to attend the full conference.  Do all club night volunteers need to be paid conference attendees if they will only be at club night?

Jimmy K:

--- Quote from: beerrat on January 02, 2013, 11:53:27 AM ---Getting excited about this event.  We have a couple club members that will help out on club night, but are unable to attend the full conference.  Do all club night volunteers need to be paid conference attendees if they will only be at club night?

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure they'd need to pay since they'll have access to all the club night booths. There is a social's only option registration option (at least there was last year). I don't know what the cost is, but that should be coming out soon.

smkranz:
Everyone who attends Club Night will have to buy a ticket.  The "social" ticket includes everything except the seminars.  You'll also have the option to buy your ticket (either full conference or social ticket) with or without the awards banquet.

They used to sell individual (ala carte) event tickets, but only if the entire event did not sell out.  I don't remember seeing ala carte event sales for a few years.

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: smkranz on January 02, 2013, 06:39:12 PM ---They used to sell individual (ala carte) event tickets, but only if the entire event did not sell out.  I don't remember seeing ala carte event sales for a few years.

--- End quote ---

I remember talking to a guy at City Beer who had a club night only ticket, then saw him and chatted at club night, Oakland NHC 2009. Have not seen that since as I recall. I think this year will sell out very quickly with the East Coast pent up demand.

garc_mall:
Tom, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that last year (2012) because of how fast tickets sold out, and how few locals were able to get tickets, the AHA gave the local organizing committee some Club Night only passes. I wouldn't count on it happening again, but the tickets are going to go fast for sure, and it might be a possibility.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version