Author Topic: Dry hop-cigaring?  (Read 4820 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • View Profile
    • Dennybrew
Re: Dry hop-cigaring?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 09:35:36 AM »
Okay, I'm convinced.  It was just a passing thought.  Actually, it was something I dreamt last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. ???

I once had a dream about a beer.  When I woke up I formulated a recipe for it and brewed it a week later.  Turned out to be one of the worst beers I've ever brewed.......
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

Offline Joe Sr.

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Chicago - NORTH SIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 09:46:39 AM »
Okay, I'm convinced.  It was just a passing thought.  Actually, it was something I dreamt last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. ???

I once had a dream about a beer.  When I woke up I formulated a recipe for it and brewed it a week later.  Turned out to be one of the worst beers I've ever brewed.......

Ah, but it was still the beer of your dreams...
It's all in the reflexes. - Jack Burton

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
    • View Profile
    • Yellowhammer Brewing Company
Dry hop-cigaring?
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 12:31:32 PM »

Literally LOLed.
Keith Y.

Vote Jonathan Fuller for Governing Committee!

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • View Profile
    • Dennybrew
Dry hop-cigaring?
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 01:15:55 PM »

Tasted more like a nightmare!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

Online mabrungard

• Senior Brewmaster
    • View Profile
    • Bru'n Water
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 03:21:35 PM »
I spent about a half year in Tifton, GA on a hazardous waste cleanup.  The site was next door to a tobacco leaf wholesaler's barn.  When the crop came in, the aroma was great.  Rich and pleasing aroma.  But its just so hard to fathom how bad that aroma becomes when smoked.  I wouldn't mind the aroma of fresh-cured leaf in a beer, but the other tobacco constituents would probably not be welcome.
Martin B
Carmel, IN

BJCP National
Foam Blowers of Indiana (FBI)

Brewing Water Information at:
https://sites.google.com/site/brunwater/

Like Bru'n Water on Facebook for occasional discussions on brewing water and Bru'n Water
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brun-Water/464551136933908