Other than Brewing > The Pub

Meetup with Euge

<< < (2/3) > >>

euge:
I believe Homebrew Party opened up a location on the NW side. If it is anything like their store off of Judson you will be amazed. Very well run and stocked. Clean and friendly.

Shoot me a line when you get the time.

corkybstewart:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on September 22, 2012, 06:17:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: corkybstewart on September 21, 2012, 09:03:41 PM ---My daughter,her boyfriendish type person

--- End quote ---
I'm envisioning that your daughter has been married for 10 years to this guy, but you still call him this. Many Dad's would.

--- End quote ---
It's even weirder than that.  After high school they moved to Albuquerque and lived together for 4 or 5 years, then split up.  He moved to San Antonio to live with his mother and stepfather, and  my daughter then rented his mother's house in Carlsbad.  After a couple of years apart I had a specialized job opening perfect for him so at my daughter's suggestion I hired him.  Now they both live in his mother's house(allegedly in separate rooms), work in the same office and we have no idea if they are romantically involved or not. Since they are both my employees I am not allowed to pry into their private lives.   But he's a homebrewer, she's been an avid beer lover for years so we all get along great.

corkybstewart:

--- Quote from: euge on November 12, 2012, 12:23:22 PM ---I believe Homebrew Party opened up a location on the NW side. If it is anything like their store off of Judson you will be amazed. Very well run and stocked. Clean and friendly.

--- End quote ---
When I was in SA Ben took me to a Homebrew Party that would probably be in the NW section and it was very well stock, plus the owner know his stuff and has sample beers in the fridge.

alcaponejunior:

--- Quote from: euge on November 12, 2012, 12:23:22 PM ---I believe Homebrew Party opened up a location on the NW side. If it is anything like their store off of Judson you will be amazed. Very well run and stocked. Clean and friendly.

--- End quote ---

Will do!  I hope to be in the city by next week...

Can't wait to see the homebrew party store!  It's only about three miles away, which is great!  I can pick up fresh yeast or ingredients without paying shipping!

alcaponejunior:
Well I arrived in town and went to homebrew party, great place!  I went a little nuts when I got to town, bought a turkey fryer type setup for brewing, a chest freezer, and picked up a johnson controller from homebrew party.  They had it in stock!  They have a pretty good selection of grains and hops, unfortunately no citra or simcoe though.  8)  I will definitely be picking up my stuff from them from now on, as it's very close to my house, with decent hours. 

cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version