General Category > Ask the Experts

Ask the Experts: Mitch Steele on IPA

(1/14) > >>

The next guest in the Ask the Experts series will be Mitch Steele, author of the new book "IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale".  Mitch will be taking questions about IPA (believe it or not!) the week of Oct. 22-29.  Answers will be posted on Nov. 12.  Unlike previous Ask the Experts sessions, this one will be conducted here on the forum and open to everyone, not just AHA members.  Please do not post questions before Oct. 22.  I wanted to give everyone a heads up to start thinking about what you might like to ask.  I'll post more as we get closer to 10/22 to remind everyone and let you know when the question period is open.  Please keep questions related to IPA, but any aspect of IPA or anything you read in the book is fair game.

This looks like it will be a really interesting and informative experience, so start thinking up those questions!

I just got the AHA "What's Brewing" email promoting Mitch Steele's visit to the forum next week.  Looking forward to the Q&A session for sure. Should be a great session.

A couple of questions.  Do we have to read the book first, and will there be a test? ;)

--- Quote from: redbeerman on October 18, 2012, 10:21:08 AM ---A couple of questions.  Do we have to read the book first, and will there be a test? ;)

--- End quote ---

No and no.  ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good. Although I am in the process of reading it.  Just got to the IPA's of the United States part.  It's a really good book.  I can't read it without having some kind of hoppy beer to accompany it.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version