Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Is there a way to opt-out of the hard copy?  (Read 4508 times)

Offline nateo

• Brewmaster General
Is there a way to opt-out of the hard copy?
« on: October 22, 2012, 05:33:16 pm »
I read Zymurgy online. I don't like having the hard copies around. I have no friends to give them to. I feel guilty throwing them away, and slightly less-guilty recycling them. Is there a way to opt-out of physical copies? 
In der Kürze liegt die Würze.

Offline ckpash88

• Brewer
Is there a way to opt-out of the hard copy?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 07:15:52 pm »
I'll trade you. I never received mine in the mail. I always had to call them to ship another copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the Universe

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
Re: Is there a way to opt-out of the hard copy?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:42:30 am »
I read Zymurgy online. I don't like having the hard copies around. I have no friends to give them to. I feel guilty throwing them away, and slightly less-guilty recycling them. Is there a way to opt-out of physical copies?

Yes, anyone who wishes not to receive the mailed magazine can contact our member services department at info@brewersassociation.org or 888-822-6273 (we went ahead and opted you out of the magazine, nateo, so you are all set).  The same contact info can be used to reinstate mailing of the magazine or for anyone who has issues receiving the magazine. 
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline nateo

• Brewmaster General
Re: Is there a way to opt-out of the hard copy?
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 08:43:25 am »
Yes, anyone who wishes not to receive the mailed magazine can contact our member services department at info@brewersassociation.org or 888-822-6273 (we went ahead and opted you out of the magazine, nateo, so you are all set).  The same contact info can be used to reinstate mailing of the magazine or for anyone who has issues receiving the magazine.

Thanks Gary! BTW my wife doesn't like me leaving the hardcopies on the coffee table, so she'll thank you too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:55:28 am by nateo »
In der Kürze liegt die Würze.