General Category > Commercial Beer Reviews

Budweiser Project 12

<< < (2/6) > >>

weithman5:

--- Quote from: euge on November 05, 2012, 01:02:21 PM ---I'd probably end up drinking them anyway. ;)

Great for chili, beans or brats. Don't want to waste a can of coke on your battery terminals? Use a Bud!

--- End quote ---

I still like bud, not my favorite beer but i like it better than most ipa's. and since i just bought the inventory from a recently closed bar, about 1/4th of it is this.  I shall not waste.  (of course i bought none of the residual miller, or coors products)

euge:
I happen to like Coors and Miller High Life as long as they are in the can. Bud just has a sour flavor I can't get behind. After some strenuous sweaty output one tastes fairly good but Buttwiper turns in my mouth if I try for more.

Alewyfe:
BMC?....drinking it?......storing it?    What a blow! and I was kinda lookin up to some of you guys. ;)

denny:

--- Quote from: punatic on November 05, 2012, 01:49:04 PM ---Target practice.  Full bottles make a nice display when hit.

You only have a finite number of brain cells.  Don't waste them on junk "beer".

--- End quote ---

I say "You only have one liver...destroy it wisely!"

denny:

--- Quote from: Alewyfe on November 06, 2012, 09:21:28 AM ---BMC?....drinking it?......storing it?    What a blow! and I was kinda lookin up to some of you guys. ;)

--- End quote ---

I try not to judge people by what they like to drink, even when I don't understand how they could have such poor taste!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version