General Category > Commercial Beer Reviews

Batch19

<< < (2/3) > >>

reverseapachemaster:
I've had it before. It's really pretty good. I'd take it over any of the usual BMC products in a heartbeat. It definitely shows MillerCoors can make great beer and could offer some excellent craft products if they wanted to.

alcaponejunior:
Thanks to this thread I will now try it.  HEB grocers has it in singles.  I will get back with what I think of it.

alcaponejunior:

--- Quote from: alcaponejunior on December 04, 2012, 04:04:01 PM ---Thanks to this thread I will now try it.  HEB grocers has it in singles.  I will get back with what I think of it.

--- End quote ---

Tried it.  Liked it.  A nice lager that had flavor and body, and wasn't flavorless or watered down at all.  I only got one, but if I had gotten a sixer of it I would not have been at all disappointed.  Only down side was twist-off bottle not reusable for homebrew, and I'm currently in need of bottles for my vamped up one batch a week brew schedule!

speed:
i received a 6er for christmas and was pleasantly surprised especially coming from coors cause i cant stand coors. do you suppose the bottle shape is like it was in 1919? kinda cool.

dbarber:
I had a sample at the local distributor last week.  Definitely more drinkable than the other offerings from Coor's, but it didn't change my mind from getting the mixed case from Founder's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version