Other than Brewing > All Things Food

Pitcher recipes - Non-alc

<< < (2/3) > >>

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: weithman5 on November 29, 2012, 06:51:59 PM ---okay let me rephrase it. 6 ounces limeaid, 6 ounces rum, 12 ounces beer. mix it up and enjoy.  i just use the limeaid container as the measure for the rum.

of course i do detect a hint of feciscousness? man i can't spell, but there you have it.

--- End quote ---
facetiousness

theoman:
Squeeze some lemons, add a bit of sugar and mix. Top off with carbonated water. Adjust ingredients to taste.

bluefoxicy:

--- Quote from: theoman on November 30, 2012, 03:29:16 AM ---Squeeze some lemons, add a bit of sugar and mix. Top off with carbonated water. Adjust ingredients to taste.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, carbonated water... or tonic water, which is lemony and somewhat bitter?

How about something for the winter.  Like a quarter pound of cinnamon sticks infused (i.e. hot water steep), a few whole cloves, a couple chunks of Dragonfruit, Dragonfruit juice, and sliced ginger root?

No hot, heady, spiced drinks here?

mtnrockhopper:
2 cups cucumber juice
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1 inch "thumb sized" piece of ginger - juiced (I put it through the juicer before the cucumber)
1/2 cup simple syrup (or to taste)

Dilute with equal volume of lemon-lime soda. Serve with generous amounts of ice.

Optional - 1 cup Absolute Citron or other lemon-citrus vodka

morticaixavier:
mulled cider? lots of clove and cinnemon and ginger and orange slices. is that pitcher hot safe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version