General Category > Ingredients

Topaz hops

<< < (2/2)

jeffy:
I just received my copy of the new book from Brewers Publications, "For the Love  of Hops" by Stan Hieronymous.  It is way cheaper (list price $19.95) and has some info on Topaz hops, although not the spider graph shown above.  I am looking forward to reading it and using it as reference.

yso191:

--- Quote from: jeffy on December 09, 2012, 02:15:59 PM ---I just received my copy of the new book from Brewers Publications, "For the Love  of Hops" by Stan Hieronymous.  It is way cheaper (list price $19.95) and has some info on Topaz hops, although not the spider graph shown above.  I am looking forward to reading it and using it as reference.

--- End quote ---

That is on my Christmas list - I am really looking forward to it.  That and the book on Water.  I have read the Yeast book at least 3 times (takes me a while to get things pounded in).

Steve

jeffy:

--- Quote from: yso191 on December 09, 2012, 04:34:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: jeffy on December 09, 2012, 02:15:59 PM ---I just received my copy of the new book from Brewers Publications, "For the Love  of Hops" by Stan Hieronymous.  It is way cheaper (list price $19.95) and has some info on Topaz hops, although not the spider graph shown above.  I am looking forward to reading it and using it as reference.

--- End quote ---

That is on my Christmas list - I am really looking forward to it.  That and the book on Water.  I have read the Yeast book at least 3 times (takes me a while to get things pounded in).

Steve

--- End quote ---

I know what you mean.  I still haven't finished the IPA book.

garc_mall:
I am dredging this back up from the dead. I just got my hands on 4oz of AU Topaz Pellets. Has anyone used this yet? I was thinking of doing a APA with Cascade and Topaz, was thinking 2/3 topaz, 1/3 cascade, 1oz at 60, 1oz at 15, 2oz at flameout, and the rest of the topaz for dryhop, with maybe a 1/2 oz of Cascade... I think the Citrus/Floral would play really well with the Berry theme of the Topaz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version