General Category > Kegging and Bottling

1 step closer!

<< < (5/6) > >>

euge:
Muahahahhaha! ;D

Mark G:

--- Quote from: garc_mall on December 10, 2012, 06:06:25 PM ---Alright, looks like I am set for kegging. 4 kegs (+1 borrowed), CO2 tank, regulator, gas tube (need a couple more), Picnic Tap (need a couple more of these too). The temperature controller is on its way from MoreBeer (they had a deal last week for $10 off) and it looks like I just got my hands on a 18cf Chest freezer for $100 off craigslist. I told the lady I would pay her $50 for the drive down to my condo (she is about 25-30 miles away). I am so close I can taste it! looks like I might need a couple more kegs :D

--- End quote ---

A couple more kegs? Trust me on this one... You'll need a couple more DOZEN kegs.

Slowbrew:

--- Quote from: Mark G on December 11, 2012, 07:57:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: garc_mall on December 10, 2012, 06:06:25 PM ---Alright, looks like I am set for kegging. 4 kegs (+1 borrowed), CO2 tank, regulator, gas tube (need a couple more), Picnic Tap (need a couple more of these too). The temperature controller is on its way from MoreBeer (they had a deal last week for $10 off) and it looks like I just got my hands on a 18cf Chest freezer for $100 off craigslist. I told the lady I would pay her $50 for the drive down to my condo (she is about 25-30 miles away). I am so close I can taste it! looks like I might need a couple more kegs :D

--- End quote ---

A couple more kegs? Trust me on this one... You'll need a couple more DOZEN kegs.

--- End quote ---

Too true!

I have 14 kegs, a 4 tap converted chest freezer.  The only thing keeping me from buying more is that ugly look I get from SWMBO when I mention the idea.  8^)

Paul

garc_mall:

Here is the finished Keezer, 18cf, plenty of space.

And here is one of the first pints I pulled off of my keg! Tasty!

I know you all like to see these projects come to an end, so I figured I would post the update.

Now I need more kegs...

denny:
Very nice, Marc!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version