General Category > Events

2014 NHC is in Grand Rapids MI

<< < (2/5) > >>

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on December 06, 2012, 02:20:21 PM ---It's the lakes. Fools us all.

--- End quote ---

We call it the North Coast or the Third Coast.

theDarkSide:
Grand Rapids beat out several cities for the event, including Austin, Texas, which was knocked out by strict liquor-control laws that prevented further consideration.

Looks like the Texans have some work to do.

guido:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on December 06, 2012, 02:22:53 PM ---Grand Rapids beat out several cities for the event, including Austin, Texas, which was knocked out by strict liquor-control laws that prevented further consideration.

Looks like the Texans have some work to do.

--- End quote ---

If they could get the laws fixed, Austin wouldn't be a bad place.  I heard the barbeque and music are good there.

dirk_mclargehuge:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on December 06, 2012, 02:18:31 PM ---I saw this a couple months ago.  The venue actually had it listed on their events page.  I didn't want to be the one to let that cat out... ;D

Looking forward to this one too!

--- End quote ---

I saw that on the venue's website, too. And I too kept mum.

Damn Texas Laws.  I was looking forward to a "local" NHC.

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: dirk_mclargehuge on December 06, 2012, 03:17:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: theDarkSide on December 06, 2012, 02:18:31 PM ---I saw this a couple months ago.  The venue actually had it listed on their events page.  I didn't want to be the one to let that cat out... ;D

Looking forward to this one too!

--- End quote ---

I saw that on the venue's website, too. And I too kept mum.

Damn Texas Laws.  I was looking forward to a "local" NHC.

--- End quote ---

Really like Austin. The music and BBQ are great there. Visit family there once a year, at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version