Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: brewhouse photo  (Read 1864 times)

Offline CB-Illinois

• Cellarman
brewhouse photo
« on: December 09, 2012, 05:59:21 pm »
Hi all,

I am looking for a really cool brewhouse photo that I can use as the backround design for a website.  Anyone know of any photos that would do the job?

Thanks for your help,

Tim O'Rourke

Offline dean_palmer

• Cellarman
    • The Beer Journals
Re: brewhouse photo
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:58:29 am »
Do a Google search for "brewhouse" and then click the images tab at the top. Numerous pics.

Offline brewlikeamonkey

• Cellarman
  • Cheesehead
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:41:39 pm »
Most pictures you find will be copyrighted and you would need permission from the photographer to use them.  I have seen many people get in trouble for that sort of thing.  I suggest you take your own picture or make sure you have permission to use the one you find.
Mike

Offline micsager

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 08:57:22 am »
Most pictures you find will be copyrighted and you would need permission from the photographer to use them.  I have seen many people get in trouble for that sort of thing.  I suggest you take your own picture or make sure you have permission to use the one you find.

As a homebrew, I asked a local country farm store if I could take a picture of their place and this cool old ford truck for use on labels.  They guy said "sure, will bring me a bottle?"  Of course I brought him a six pack.  And all was good. 

Until he learned that we had obtained a brewers notice.  He called and said he only gave permission as a homebrewer and if we wanted to use it on a pro-label, he wanted to "talk about that."  My assumption is he wanted a payday.  But, as we only keg our beer, I didn't proceed.