General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

What are you tappin'?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Joe Sr.:

--- Quote from: EHall on December 12, 2012, 07:44:00 AM ---I'm tapping that ass!!

--- End quote ---

You, too?

thebigbaker:
I just put online my version of Avery's Old Jubilation and my Saison de Noel.  Couldn't be more happier with the way these two turned out.  I've got a Hefeweizen (wife's request to beak up all the malty high ABV beers we have on tap) and a pale ale dry hopped w/ Simcoe and Cascade that will be kegged this weekend.

metron-brewer:
Just kegged Union Jack IPA from the IPA book, witing on it to carb, preliminary tastes were great. Also have my first attempt at Pliny The Elder in primary ready for first dry Hops this weekend.

udubdawg:
several ciders and perries nearly ready. Lagering Helles, Schwarzbier, Vienna, with a couple more almost ready to move to the fridge.  Love doing lagers, but my typical "wait, wait, wait...DRINK IT ALL!" schedule makes it difficult to do them often. 

cheers--
--Michael

Pinski:
My Complicated Blonde that I got to brew at a local brewpub just got kegged last night and is carbing comfortably. I wanted to do a batch on my home system to see how it translates. Seems a bit darker at this point. Split the batch between WL001 and WY1450 to compare. 

This weekend I'll start the first round of dry hopping for my Backyard IPA which is made from 100% of the hops grown in our backyard last summer.  It's basically the Pliny Clone grain/hop bill with my hops subbed in.  I used Willamette, Mt. Hood, CTZ and Cascade. Can't wait to try it!
I grew a wild hair on this batch and decided to pitch half of the wort with WY3787. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version