General Category > Pimp My System

Blatzhaus Electric Brauerei

<< < (7/9) > >>

snowtiger87:

--- Quote ---I bought all the punches.
--- End quote ---

Well, if you would not mind parting with them for a while I could definately use them. They used to have a sharing program from the electric brewery website but some a-hole did not ship the the punches back and won't reply anymore. Maybe we can work something out. I would gladly pay for shipping (and maybe put in a few homebrews when I ship them back).

If you are willing let me know.

Cheers!

ahaintern:
Blatz,
Great looking home brewery! Let us know if you are interested in showcasing it on Pimp My System.

-The Intern
ahaintern@brewersassociation.org

tonyskennedy:
Pix missing! Can you fix? Would love to see your rig!

mjdonnelly68:
Beautiful set up Paul - I'm racked with jealousy.

Looks like you found the perfect freezers for your 14.5G Blichmanns (I have the same).  Can you share the make and model and where you found them - I'd like to pick one up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

blatz:

--- Quote from: mjdonnelly68 on February 27, 2013, 10:43:57 AM ---Beautiful set up Paul - I'm racked with jealousy.

Looks like you found the perfect freezers for your 14.5G Blichmanns (I have the same).  Can you share the make and model and where you found them - I'd like to pick one up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

--- End quote ---

thanks!

sure no problem - its these:  http://www.lowes.com/pd_54036-2251-LFFU14F5HW_0__?productId=1187867&Ntt=frigidaire+upright+freezer&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dfrigidaire%2Bupright%2Bfreezer&facetInfo=

You have to remove all the racks (they snap out) and front piece of the shelves on the doors (also snap out) and then tilt the conical so that the front "blichmann" symbol faces about 4-5 o'clock, but you are otherwise good to go - very easy.  I attached mine to some plywood so I could also attach casters and make it easy to make sure the conicals fit in without fidgeting, but YMMV.  I don't believe the conical will fit in the fridge with the casters sold by Blichmann, FYI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version