Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: eZymurgy Q's  (Read 4530 times)

Offline bunderbunder

• Cellarman
eZymurgy Q's
« on: December 18, 2012, 06:03:59 pm »
First off, just wondering if there's still an eZymurgy mobile app in the works.  Did some Googling, but haven't found anything said about it since late 2011.  And of course the ever-present "Coming in 2012" bullet point on the webpage.

Second, I'm not sure where to submit it but I've been having trouble reading eZymurgy on my Mac.  (Works fine on the PC.)  The first few pages of each issue will load, but after maybe the 5th page or so they all come up blank.  Not even the "Loading" progress indicator.  This is with OS X 10.7.5, Safari 6.0, and Flash 11.5.502.136. 

Offline bunderbunder

• Cellarman
Re: eZymurgy Q's
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 06:06:18 pm »
Ha, as soon as I ask I think to check and see if it works in Chrome on the same computer.  Turns out it does. 

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 05:29:10 pm »
The eZymurgy apps are not yet available, but they are coming. It's proven more challenging to make this happen than we anticipated, but we do have work underway and expect to launch sometime around April.
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline Jimmy K

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Delaware
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 06:57:26 am »
The eZymurgy apps are not yet available, but they are coming. It's proven more challenging to make this happen than we anticipated, but we do have work underway and expect to launch sometime around April.
Nice!
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline industrialpunk

• 1st Kit
  • :)hello:)_
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 02:02:54 pm »
Fantastic! I've been waiting for this!
[+=..]~