General Category > Zymurgy

13 Years of Zymurgy Now Online!

<< < (3/3)

Jimmy K:

--- Quote from: craig64 on January 03, 2013, 06:35:54 PM ---I tried to access the back issues and AFTER signing in I got a message saying  "Oops. You’ve tried to access Members Only content."  But I AM a member, and I was signed in! 

--- End quote ---
Online accounts do not grant access to member sections until you contact AHA to have them associate your AHA membership with your online username (after all, anybody can get a username, not just members). It sounds like this is the problem. A quick email should do it.

craig64:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 08, 2013, 12:04:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: craig64 on January 03, 2013, 06:35:54 PM ---I tried to access the back issues and AFTER signing in I got a message saying  "Oops. You’ve tried to access Members Only content."  But I AM a member, and I was signed in! 

--- End quote ---
Online accounts do not grant access to member sections until you contact AHA to have them associate your AHA membership with your online username (after all, anybody can get a username, not just members). It sounds like this is the problem. A quick email should do it.

--- End quote ---

I didn't know that, mtnrockhopper, I'll try it. Thanks!

suds:

--- Quote from: jill on December 21, 2012, 12:14:46 PM ---As of yesterday, 13 years of Zymurgy issues are now available online, with the latest posting of issues from 2000-2002. Be sure to check them out on the eZymurgy link. We hope you are taking advantage of this great member benefit!

Cheers, and happy winter!

Jill Redding
Zymurgy editor-in-chief

--- End quote ---

Fantastic feature and is now working fine.  Thanks for adding the back issues!

deepsouth:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 08, 2013, 12:04:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

thanks!  this worked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version