General Category > Beer Recipes

What to brew next

<< < (2/3) > >>

dzlater:

--- Quote from: erockrph on December 29, 2012, 05:53:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: dzlater on December 29, 2012, 05:08:26 AM ---Maybe a little of topic, but what the hell does a "dank" beer taste like?  ???

--- End quote ---

Ever been to a Phish concert?

I use dank in reference to resinous, pungent, cannabis type flavors. Good Columbus has loads of this.

--- End quote ---

No, but I've been to quite a few Dead shows.  ;)

denny:

--- Quote from: dzlater on December 29, 2012, 12:52:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: erockrph on December 29, 2012, 05:53:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: dzlater on December 29, 2012, 05:08:26 AM ---Maybe a little of topic, but what the hell does a "dank" beer taste like?  ???

--- End quote ---

Ever been to a Phish concert?

I use dank in reference to resinous, pungent, cannabis type flavors. Good Columbus has loads of this.

--- End quote ---

No, but I've been to quite a few Dead shows.  ;)

--- End quote ---

You have my sympathy....

pinnah:
Hoppy helles!

I admire your hop driven choices! 

Has there ever been another time in history
when the Brewer has been allowed more diverse hop choices?

Have fun.

realbeerguy:
Second on using the temps now.

I'd keep the Nelsons for a single hop IPA

erockrph:
Thanks for sharing your opinions everyone! I decided to go with the Alt, and the Helles Bock will be next in line after that. I have to make the best use of the cooler temps while I have them.

--- Quote from: maaswinhester on December 29, 2012, 08:03:09 AM --- They all look good though, so I hope the plan is to brew all of them!

--- End quote ---

Got no choice, really. The wife nearly had a frozen turkey land on her head since my hop stash is literally pushing food out of our freezer at the moment. I've got to start using up some hops before she kicks me out of the freezer. These four brews, plus a Brett Trois IPA using Belma, Meridian, Mosaic & Caliente is pretty much my entire winter/spring brewing schedule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version