Major, try this to reset your home wireless connection on your laptop:
1. Click on the wireless icon in your system tray next to your time. This will bring up all your wireless signals available to you and show you your home network.
2. Right click on your home network and select properties
3. In the network properties window that pops up, select the "Security" tab
4. Change Security Type to "No Authentication (Open)"
5. Change Encryption Type to "None" and hit OK
This will basically change and erase the saved network info for your home network on your laptop.
Now go back down to your system tray, click on your wireless icon, select your home network and click connect. It will connect to your network (you may have to enter your wireless password) and will refresh you home wireless network settings on your laptop.