General Category > Events

NHC 2013

<< < (2/3) > >>

quincy:
In case anyone didn't see it yet, they updated the page and the pricing is now up. $255 for the full conference and $195 for the social ticket.

breslinp:
Is the social ticket to a specific person or could I bring my wife to the banquet and another friend to club night?

smkranz:
The way it has worked before, passes have the person's name printed on them and are worn around your neck on a lanyard.  Different colors for either full conference or social only, so that only pass holders with a full conference ticket gain entry to the seminars.

They also issue separate tickets for the banquet.  To get into the banquet room you have to have a pass (around your neck, with your name on it) as well as the ticket.

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: smkranz on January 18, 2013, 07:15:19 PM ---The way it has worked before, passes have the person's name printed on them and are worn around your neck on a lanyard.  Different colors for either full conference or social only, so that only pass holders with a full conference ticket gain entry to the seminars.

They also issue separate tickets for the banquet.  To get into the banquet room you have to have a pass (around your neck, with your name on it) as well as the ticket.

--- End quote ---

I don't remember a ticket last year, first time. The proper pass on the lanyard was the ticket.

theDarkSide:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on January 18, 2013, 08:04:41 PM ---I don't remember a ticket last year, first time. The proper pass on the lanyard was the ticket.

--- End quote ---
I don't remember the ticket either.  If they had to take the time to collect tickets, the meal would have been half over by the time I got in there.  I joined the line when it was all the way back to the hospitality suite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version