General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

What's Brewing This Weekend - 1/11 Edition

<< < (8/10) > >>

tygo:
This weekend will be 11 gallons of strong golden ale split between the ardennes yeast and 100% brett.

denny:
I screwed up my back at work and they won't let me work for the next couple weeks, so it looks like brewing time!  Ground grain today for a pils and an IPA.  I'm gonna experiment with a significantly higher sulfate level than I normally use for IPA.

redbeerman:

--- Quote from: denny on January 17, 2013, 06:48:00 PM ---I screwed up my back at work and they won't let me work for the next couple weeks, so it looks like brewing time!  Ground grain today for a pils and an IPA.  I'm gonna experiment with a significantly higher sulfate level than I normally use for IPA.

--- End quote ---

Get well soon!  Be careful brewing, don't want you to mess it up even worse.

tygo:
Double batch brewday today.  5 gallons of ESB and 6 gallons of a golden ale-ish belgian for a 55 gallon barrel project for my club.  Primary with 3522 and brett and bugs in the barrel. 

speed:
did a 5 gal of doppelbock yesterday, the first time i made this is i did a triple decoction, not this time. just a single infusion mash and a little melanoidin malt. hope it turns out. put it on a yeast cake that was sitting under a smoked alt that was ready to transfer so it took off sometime in the night. going strong this morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version