Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Help Save Colorado Beer Culture  (Read 5394 times)

Offline homebrewgamecock

• Cellarman
  • Westminster, CO
Re: Help Save Colorado Beer Culture
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 12:21:22 pm »
I don't know too much about the distribution laws here in CO, but maybe that is where the focus needs to be.  Honestly, the 2 stores I frequent for craft beer are quite large and I don't consider them mom and pop stores.  Superior Liquor and Total Beverage have an awesome selection of craft beer that continually expands so I am not worried about BMC taking over grocery stores or convenience stores. 

I do agree that New Belgium, possibly Great Divide, Breckenridge Brewing and some others will benefit if they can get their beers in grocery and convenience stores. 

As for this being political, it relates to beer and the AHA, so I don't have a problem with it.  Much different than non-beer related politics IMO.  I only saw a few posts by someone that was trying to stir the pot.  Thought I left him behind at Tastybrew, but I guess not.

Offline niquejim

• Cellarman
Re: Help Save Colorado Beer Culture
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 01:48:48 pm »
It seems that everyone agrees that competition is competition in the L.D. Carlson thread, http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1428.0 but not here. I do not understand it! My local grocery store (Publix) was the first place down here that had Magic Hat, before any Mom & Pop that I saw
Burrowing Owl Brewery----Better things for better living...Through Debauchery and Inebriation