General Category > Beer Recipes

One More Time!

<< < (4/4)

garc_mall:

--- Quote from: davidgzach on January 26, 2013, 11:36:57 AM ---Hey Red!  I'll bottle one for you and bring it to NHC!
Dave

--- End quote ---

This will not do.

You must bring at least enough bottles that the rest of the AHA forum members at NHC can try it. That is fair. 8)

redbeerman:

--- Quote from: davidgzach on January 26, 2013, 11:36:57 AM ---Hey Red!  I'll bottle one for you and bring it to NHC!

This has been a very satisfying experiment.  The uber late hopped Mittelfruh lager is on tap now and VERY tasty.  It keeps getting better.  Never had anything quite like it..... 8)

Give it a go and report back! 

Dave

--- End quote ---

Will do.  I have a German Pils lagering presently, but that will go in the keg in a few weeks.  The yeast from that will be used for the next batch, which I will uber late hop.  Maybe you should brew a batch a bring it to club night!  Or maybe I should join First State Brewers and do it myself, right Scott?

hopfenundmalz:
I am going to have to look up what I do for my pils. Lots of late hops, but it is a 10 gallon batch.

davidgzach:

--- Quote from: redbeerman on January 27, 2013, 11:14:09 AM ---

This has been a very satisfying experiment.  The uber late hopped Mittelfruh lager is on tap now and VERY tasty.  It keeps getting better.  Never had anything quite like it..... 8)

Give it a go and report back! 

Dave

--- End quote ---

Will do.  I have a German Pils lagering presently, but that will go in the keg in a few weeks.  The yeast from that will be used for the next batch, which I will uber late hop.  Maybe you should brew a batch a bring it to club night!  Or maybe I should join First State Brewers and do it myself, right Scott?

--- End quote ---

I'll talk to my club about this.  Good idea.

Dave

davidgzach:

--- Quote from: garc_mall on January 27, 2013, 12:36:26 AM ---
Dave

--- End quote ---

This will not do.

You must bring at least enough bottles that the rest of the AHA forum members at NHC can try it. That is fair. 8)

--- End quote ---

Fair enough!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version