Admin > Questions about the forum?

Unread threads

<< < (2/3) > >>

jeffy:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 22, 2013, 09:55:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: jeffy on January 22, 2013, 08:50:41 AM ---I think that's normal, but it is a little silly.  I have to make sure that I have enough time to read all the unread threads all in one sitting otherwise the next time you open they will be gone.  Then you have to do what hokerer said: click the "all unread" button.

--- End quote ---
That is my problem. I feel like this was not a problem a month ago. Until then, both unread and replies had a dozen or more pages of posts listed. Not any more.

--- End quote ---

Hasn't changed for me.  Have you tried a different browser?

mtnrockhopper:
Pretty annoying. When I look at the main page, 12 topics indicate unread threads (by the icons on the left) but the Unread list contains zero threads to read.

hokerer:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 28, 2013, 06:56:57 AM ---Pretty annoying. When I look at the main page, 12 topics indicate unread threads (by the icons on the left) but the Unread list contains zero threads to read.

--- End quote ---

What do you get when, at that "no unread topics" screen, you click on "Click here to try all unread topics"?

mtnrockhopper:

--- Quote from: hokerer on January 28, 2013, 07:19:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 28, 2013, 06:56:57 AM ---Pretty annoying. When I look at the main page, 12 topics indicate unread threads (by the icons on the left) but the Unread list contains zero threads to read.

--- End quote ---

What do you get when, at that "no unread topics" screen, you click on "Click here to try all unread topics"?

--- End quote ---
Amazing! Years on this forum and I never noticed that.

Slowbrew:
I can't answer the question but I'm happy to know it isn't just me.  I wondered for quite awhile why, sometimes, I will hit unread threads, read a couple, hit unread again or refresh and all the links are gone.  Happens in both IE and Firefox on multiple machines.

I've learned to work around it so it doesn't bother me that much.  8^)

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version