General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

Beer Brewing Cookbook

(1/6) > >>

ritko1:
I was wondering if there was a cookbook with a collection of homebrew recipes? An on line search is not getting me what I'm looking for precisely. All I'm finding are mostly reference books. I have john Palmers " How to Brew" as well as the Zymurgy magazines. They are both excellent with some great recipes,  however it would be nice if I wanted to make a dark stout or an IPA not to have to search through 10 different books for a recipe.  I'm still very new at brewing and nowhere near ready to craft my own recipes. Still I thought it might be cheaper to buy the ingredients separately rather then in a kit.

Thanks,
Ritko1

Titanium Brewing:
Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew

erockrph:

--- Quote from: Titanium Brewing on January 22, 2013, 04:16:22 PM ---Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew

--- End quote ---

+1

It's great that it is designed so both extract and all-grain brewers can use all the recipes. I still turn to BCS when I want to brew a new style that I'm not too familiar with. It's an excellent resource regardless of your level of brewing.

mpietropaoli:

--- Quote from: Titanium Brewing on January 22, 2013, 04:16:22 PM ---Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew

--- End quote ---
buy it, brew them, love them. 

brew1314rw:
I agree with Brewing Classic Styles.  I would also mention Radical Brewing by Randy Mosher.  It has a lot of good recipes and descriptions/notes on different ingredients for branching out as you go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version