General Category > Equipment and Software

has anyone dissected their plate chiller?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mtnrockhopper:
I am NOT putting $2 on the table to see Tom chop up his plate chiller. It's like looking inside a burrito - some things you just don't do.

anje:

--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 30, 2013, 06:55:54 AM ---I am NOT putting $2 on the table to see Tom chop up his plate chiller. It's like looking inside a burrito - some things you just don't do.

--- End quote ---
But unlike the burrito, you wouldn't have to put this back together again.

gsandel:
perhaps we can check in with the research department at Blichmannn?  Is this the sort of thing that the AHA would be willing to fund research on?

If not, I am in for a buck or two as I want to buy a plate chiller, but get squeemish at the thought of not getting it clean.

g

harbicide:
I used to take my friend's plate chiller to work and put it in a large ultrasonic cleaner.  No matter how many cycles were used I could never stop small particles from being backwashed.

mtnrockhopper:

--- Quote from: anje on January 30, 2013, 03:26:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: mtnrockhopper on January 30, 2013, 06:55:54 AM ---I am NOT putting $2 on the table to see Tom chop up his plate chiller. It's like looking inside a burrito - some things you just don't do.

--- End quote ---
But unlike the burrito, you wouldn't have to put this back together again.

--- End quote ---
True - or eat it. Mmmm copper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version