Other than Brewing > All Things Food

Mozzarella

(1/10) > >>

mtnrockhopper:
We made some mozzarella last night. First time making any cheese and it was pretty cool! What should we try next?

bluesman:
This is on my list of things to do. I love fresh Mozzarella!

denny:

--- Quote from: bluesman on February 02, 2013, 07:06:39 AM ---This is on my list of things to do. I love fresh Mozzarella!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'd love to get into cheesemaking.  I'm a cheeseaholic, though, and I hate to think what I'd look like with cheese AND beer around all the time!

hopfenundmalz:
The LHBS has added cheese making kits and supplies. The wife is looking at those each time. Mozzarella is quick and easy, and fresh is great on pizza. She has the pizza thing down now, and fresh Mozzarella is the next step.

Nice pics. I might just show those to her.

denny:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on February 02, 2013, 11:39:59 AM ---The LHBS has added cheese making kits and supplies. The wife is looking at those each time. Mozzarella is quick and easy, and fresh is great on pizza. She has the pizza thing down now, and fresh Mozzarella is the next step.

Nice pics. I might just show those to her.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, my LHBS has both cheese making and coffee roasting equipment.  I just close my eyes when I walk by the display.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version