Other than Brewing > The Pub

Just checkin' in.

(1/11) > >>

weazletoe:
 Haven't been around much lately. I'm still really into beer, and I still like girls. Just haven't been myself lately. Been on a couple meds for about two weeks to try and get my head screwed back on straight. Been having some pretty heavy depression / anxiety. Nothing enviormental, all chemical (in my head). Got me on happy pills, so I'm hoping I'll be DTF any day now. As of right now, I have no drive, no motivation, no energy, pretty much nothing brings me joy. Basically, no will to go on. Just going through the motions. I'll be back to normal eventually. Dealt with it for a year or so back in my teens. It just decided to crop up again. I'm not posting this for a pity party. I just been out for a while, and didn't want you guys putting up "lost brewer" posters of me, like last time.  ;D

jamminbrew:

--- Quote from: weazletoe on February 02, 2013, 11:06:08 PM --- I just been out for a while, and didn't want you guys putting up "lost brewer" posters of me, like last time.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Damn, and I had the proofs ready to go to print. 

Keep your chin up, brother. Missed seeing your posts.

gmac:
Been there. Can't say much but glad to hear you're getting some help. Sucks until you get your head right but you're not alone.

Slowbrew:
Glad to hear you are still around.  I've dealt with what you are feeling, on and off, for years.  Hang in there and keep working at it, it will get better.

Paul

denny:
Good to hear from ya, Barry.  Take care of yourself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version