Other than Brewing > The Pub

Just checkin' in.

<< < (4/11) > >>

morticaixavier:
It has been well documented that wearing pants increases anxiety and depression. My advice is to get that kilt on and keep it on.

Hang in there.

AmandaK:

--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 05, 2013, 09:06:30 AM ---It has been well documented that wearing pants increases anxiety and depression. My advice is to get that kilt on and keep it on.
--- End quote ---

I also concur. No pants also works well too for decreasing anxiety & depression.

Hang in there, weaze, sounds like you've got a good direction from your original post. Keep it going!

corkybstewart:

--- Quote from: AmandaK on February 05, 2013, 11:10:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 05, 2013, 09:06:30 AM ---It has been well documented that wearing pants increases anxiety and depression. My advice is to get that kilt on and keep it on.
--- End quote ---

I also concur. No pants also works well too for decreasing anxiety & depression.

Hang in there, weaze, sounds like you've got a good direction from your original post. Keep it going!

--- End quote ---
As windy as it is here wearing a skirt(kilt) would be a major source of anxiety for me and everybody around me.

boulderbrewer:
Your big brother says just snap out of it you Pu---!

Hey why don't you call when you need help from your BIG FAT A$$ bro.

maxieboy:
Sunshine, physical exercise, rest, and nutrition. Kick the meds as soon as possible, they're poison. Don't ask me how I know. Good luck my brother, life is good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version