General Category > Events

NHC - Registering Family, Multiple Members

<< < (2/3) > >>

theDarkSide:
Are you guys ready for the calm before the storm?  ;D

The woman at the hotel reservation center said she was shocked when the phone "blew up" this morning around 9am EST.   ;D

Jimmy K:

--- Quote from: KathrynPorter on February 05, 2013, 12:38:07 PM ---Let me clarify... Each member can register one "non-member" guest.

In the registration system, you can add up to 10 AHA members on one registration form. To do this you’ll need each person’s 9-digit AHA number and email address associated with their HomebrewersAssociation.org profile.

--- End quote ---
That's great. My wife is a member too and wouldn't want to be a "guest".

udubdawg:
really like the ability to just buy a banquet/awards ticket.  Thanks AHA!

...naturally, after b****ing all year about this, I recently found out I cannot go this year.   :'(

hopefully they keep this for 2014!

cheers--
--Michael

redbeerman:
I was unable to purchase just the banquet ticket.  Not sure why, it let me select it, then when I wnet to the next page, it wanted me to select one of the other options, which is not an option.

Jimmy K:

--- Quote from: redbeerman on February 05, 2013, 02:18:05 PM ---I was unable to purchase just the banquet ticket.  Not sure why, it let me select it, then when I wnet to the next page, it wanted me to select one of the other options, which is not an option.

--- End quote ---
If you go back and click "View or Change your Existing Registration" you should be able to add it. Click "Agenda" by your name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version