General Category > Events

Congrats to the lucky few

<< < (2/8) > >>

morticaixavier:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on February 05, 2013, 02:52:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: micsager on February 05, 2013, 02:18:34 PM ---I see full conference registration is already sold out.  Amazing. 

Well, to all of you that are going, have a great time.  I went to the last two, but this it's GABF for me.  We may even enter a beer in the competition.

--- End quote ---

Pent up East Coast Demand!

Half the US population lives within a 10 hour drive of Philly, including me - we are in.

Mort - get on the wait list for the full package.

--- End quote ---

It's okay,

I have to travel thursday anyway so I likely wouldn't be in till the afternoon or evening. I can still do the social stuff thursday, just not the presentations. I actually thought that was a cool option for those of us who have to work wednesday. it's only $10.00 difference in price but...

SecondRow_Sean:
I was at my computer from the starting gun and I couldn't get through for 45 minutes. Decided to try and commute home and wound up getting wait-listed for the full conference.

26 minutes later I was confirmed. Very happy.

udubdawg:

--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 05, 2013, 02:54:28 PM ---[
It's okay,

I have to travel thursday anyway so I likely wouldn't be in till the afternoon or evening. I can still do the social stuff thursday, just not the presentations. I actually thought that was a cool option for those of us who have to work wednesday. it's only $10.00 difference in price but...

--- End quote ---

nice little nod to the judges who give up their Thursday seminars too.  It's only $10 but little things like that are appreciated.

tygo:
I luckily managed to get in for the full conference package. 

lmhba:
You should note that even if you only got the Friday Saturday registration, you can still go to all of the same seminars from Thursday as these will be repeated through the Friday and Saturday sessions.  CHIN UP GUYS and GALS!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version