General Category > Events

Banquet Registration: Am I doing it right?

(1/2) > >>

a10t2:
So, I wasn't able to register for the conference because the site was down and once I was able to get through the $205 tier had sold out. I'm waitlisted for the conference, but what about the banquet? As far as I can tell, there's no way to buy a banquet ticket without a conference registration. I could register for a lower-tier conference package to make sure I can get into the banquet, but then I'm just forcing someone else onto a waitlist unnecessarily.

theDarkSide:
I'd get the $195 ticket with Banquet.  The only difference from the full ticket is the Thursday seminars, right?

I'm sure you could find something to do on Thursday afternoon  ;)

morticaixavier:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on February 05, 2013, 02:55:59 PM ---I'd get the $195 ticket with Banquet.  The only difference from the full ticket is the Thursday seminars, right?

--- End quote ---

that's what I did, sans banquet. I'll probably regret that but this trip is pushing the expense envelope anyway and 50 bucks is a bit much. I'll catch Mr Paxton at the northern california homebrew conference.

Jimmy K:
Thursday is only 3 hours of seminars and they are all repeated on Friday/Saturday. Thursday socials are still included in the "No Thursday" ticket.

a10t2:

--- Quote from: theDarkSide on February 05, 2013, 02:55:59 PM ---I'd get the $195 ticket with Banquet.  The only difference from the full ticket is the Thursday seminars, right?

--- End quote ---

That's what I decided to do in the end. I hope there's stuff to do as a tourist in Philly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version