General Category > Pimp My System

All in 1 Compact Pre/Counter Flow Chiller Assembly w/ Pump

<< < (2/3) > >>

jet.gorilla:

--- Quote from: phillamb168 on February 07, 2013, 07:42:11 AM ---NICE! So is that two cold water lines, or do you run everything through both?

--- End quote ---
water comes out of hose thru the pre chiller in the bucket out of the prechiller into the counterflow chiller then out.  the waste water is sent to a 1500 gallon tank which supplies water to my jalapeno and habanero garden

dak0415:

--- Quote from: jet.gorilla on February 07, 2013, 08:53:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: phillamb168 on February 07, 2013, 07:42:11 AM ---NICE! So is that two cold water lines, or do you run everything through both?

--- End quote ---
water comes out of hose thru the pre chiller in the bucket out of the prechiller into the counterflow chiller then out.  the waste water is sent to a 1500 gallon tank which supplies water to my jalapeno and habanero garden

--- End quote ---
Now all you need is some kind of agitation to keep the pre-chiller ice water moving!

jet.gorilla:
it does.  smoothie mixer in a stainless tube full of holes

jeffy:

--- Quote from: jet.gorilla on February 07, 2013, 09:10:29 AM ---it does.  smoothie mixer in a stainless tube full of holes

--- End quote ---

Is there a chance you could post a few more pictures?  I'm having trouble conceptualizing.

jet.gorilla:

--- Quote from: jeffy on February 07, 2013, 09:22:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: jet.gorilla on February 07, 2013, 09:10:29 AM ---it does.  smoothie mixer in a stainless tube full of holes

--- End quote ---

Is there a chance you could post a few more pictures?  I'm having trouble conceptualizing.

--- End quote ---
yes.  the mixer sits in the tube and it just "mixes" the water. Im on a plane going to tokyo right now but when its finished ill put some more pics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version