General Category > Ingredients

Czech malt

(1/2) > >>

denny:
I have an opportunity to buy Czech pils and Munich from Prostejov Malting.  Anybody ever heard of them or used their malt?

Thirsty_Monk:
Denny, malt from Prostejov Malting is sold thru MCMS. They started to offer it in the fall for the first time. I have never tried it but they have been in business for some time. It is in Moravia region of Czech Republic.

You buy it and let me know. :)

denny:

--- Quote from: Thirsty_Monk on February 15, 2013, 05:18:19 PM ---Denny, malt from Prostejov Malting is sold thru MCMS. They started to offer it in the fall for the first time. I have never tried it but they have been in business for some time. It is in Moravia region of Czech Republic.

--- End quote ---

I just may do that, Leos!

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: denny on February 15, 2013, 05:27:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thirsty_Monk on February 15, 2013, 05:18:19 PM ---Denny, malt from Prostejov Malting is sold thru MCMS. They started to offer it in the fall for the first time. I have never tried it but they have been in business for some time. It is in Moravia region of Czech Republic.

--- End quote ---

I just may do that, Leos!

--- End quote ---

Let us all know!

denny:
I think I'll order a bag of the pils to check out.  It's a club bulk order so it'll take a couple months to get it and by that time it'll be too warm for me to brew lagers here.  I'll stash it til next winter, so it'll be a while before I know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version