There's a very interesting (and pretty rare) opportunity for the right person open at our company now. See below and let me know if you're interested.
Project Manager / Brand Manager – MonsterBrew.com
Fast-growing international online retailer is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our Austin office and help us grow an established home-brewing web property. This is your chance to be a Virtual Brew Master!
The perfect candidate will be someone who can think, talk and write like an online marketer and has a passion for home brewing beer and everything that goes along with it.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment and you'll be surrounded by smart people who love their jobs.
• A passion for homebrewing and extensive knowledge of the homebrewing community. In other words, you need to love making beer and sharing that knowledge with new and experienced brewers alike.
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, preferably in the online advertising space.
• Ability to prioritize on the fly, change gears quickly and keep multiple balls in the air.
• A flair for championing your cause in a professional environment and working with different departments to make that happen.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (we’ll ask for a writing sample).
• Experience in advertising and/or marketing (online is a plus) with a proven track record of writing compelling copy.
• You will be the champion for this brand within our company, which consists of several brands, and ultimately be responsible for overseeing simultaneous projects from start to finish.
• Customer interaction via email and telephone to answer product and home brewing questions.
• Product research and recommendations for website.
• Content creation including forums and blogging.
• Work with our marketing team to promote the business via online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Research new ways to expand the business online and offline via advertising, social media and live events.
• Expand our presence in the homebrewing community.
Compensations is dependent upon experience and includes salary, commission and performance bonus (and, of course, a company discount). If you think you'd be the right person for this gig, please send me a message with your resume and your brewing experience. If you think you know the right person, please feel free to share this posting with them.