Admin > Questions about the forum?

staying logged in

<< < (2/2)

corkybstewart:

--- Quote from: euge on February 19, 2013, 06:59:45 PM ---It has to be your security settings. Try using firefox instead of IE.

Or change your OS altogether and use ubuntu. ::)

--- End quote ---
I use chrome, as I do with my office computer and my laptop, this is the only one with a problem.  I can't find security settings so I can't look at my cookie settings, but this is the only site I visit that has this problem.

a10t2:

--- Quote from: corkybstewart on February 20, 2013, 12:22:23 PM ---I can't find security settings so I can't look at my cookie settings, but this is the only site I visit that has this problem.
--- End quote ---

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic

If cookies are enabled (globally and/or for this domain), it's probably a corrupted file. Delete all the cookies for homebrewersassociation.org and see if that helps.

corkybstewart:
I logged in with the wrong password and got a different screen, this one let me check th box to stay logged in always.  That fixed the problem.

denny:
I had the same thing happen yesterday and clearing my cookies fixed it.  I don't know if that's a universal solution.  I just heard from AHA IT that they're well aware of the issue and hard at work on a fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version