General Category > Equipment and Software

Going 1BBL, how do I setup beersmith Equipment

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alewyfe:
I'd go straight to Brad Smith on that question. He's always been super responsive to any inquiries I've made regarding tweaking the program with the correct profiles, etc.  I'm sure you won't be the first one asking that question either.

micsager:

--- Quote from: Alewyfe on February 20, 2013, 11:10:23 AM ---I'd go straight to Brad Smith on that question. He's always been super responsive to any inquiries I've made regarding tweaking the program with the correct profiles, etc.  I'm sure you won't be the first one asking that question either.

--- End quote ---

+1.  Also, there is a video on his website on how to set your equipement profile. 

bazowie:

--- Quote from: micsager on February 26, 2013, 08:54:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alewyfe on February 20, 2013, 11:10:23 AM ---I'd go straight to Brad Smith on that question. He's always been super responsive to any inquiries I've made regarding tweaking the program with the correct profiles, etc.  I'm sure you won't be the first one asking that question either.

--- End quote ---

+1.  Also, there is a video on his website on how to set your equipement profile.

--- End quote ---

The Video is not that informative.

micsager:
Bummer.  Sorry for bad stear

bazowie:

--- Quote from: micsager on February 28, 2013, 11:17:30 AM ---Bummer.  Sorry for bad stear

--- End quote ---

Not a big deal, im just looking for a mor definate answer, maybe from someone that already has the same system and can just say here is how its done. Its ok just wanted to skirt some of the hit and miss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version