Transferred my first Belle Saison trial to secondary yesterday. OG 1.056 (pilz, wheat, aromatic malts, 1 lb light jaggery, mashed at 148). Made a 1500 ml starter 24 hours ahead. Based on my refractometer (adjusted with BeerSmith2) it was down to 1.000 after 8 days (I should note that I did not even add any yeast nutrient to the starter). I'm sure the refractometer estimate is not perfect, but this yeast clearly ate through the batch pretty ferociously. I ferment my saisons in a small room with a space heater. This one was kept at about 76-78 degrees after the second day. In the past I've used Wyeast French Saison 3711 which has always worked well (no stalls at similar ca. 80 degree temps). This one seems to have behaved similarly. Just had a small sample, but did not take specific notes. Had a "classic" saison aroma, though, and was already a very pleasant beer. I will certainly use this one again.