General Category > Events

NHC Pre-conference events

<< < (2/3) > >>

hopfenundmalz:
Been to the BN party at Minneapolis, SD, and Seattle.

All were good, Seattle was not up to the other 2. 

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on February 25, 2013, 03:47:39 PM ---Been to the BN party at Minneapolis, SD, and Seattle.

--- End quote ---
Where did you think Seattle missed?  Not being defensive, it's totally planned by the BN guys, just curious. :)

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on February 25, 2013, 04:33:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on February 25, 2013, 03:47:39 PM ---Been to the BN party at Minneapolis, SD, and Seattle.

--- End quote ---
Where did you think Seattle missed?  Not being defensive, it's totally planned by the BN guys, just curious. :)

--- End quote ---
I think the beer selection was not up to SD and Minneapolis. I think the band at SD had it going (you know what I mean)!

All of these had the full Hudecek contingent represented, so they have that going for them. Which is nice.  8)

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on February 25, 2013, 04:37:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I think the beer selection was not up to SD and Minneapolis. I think the band at SD had it going (you know what I mean)!

All of these had the full Hudecek contingent represented, so they have that going for them. Which is nice.  8)

--- End quote ---
I know what you mean :)

We had a guy lined up to help them get it all organized here, but they did it themselves.  Late.  I still had a lot of fun though :)  But it was not as crazy as MN or SF or SD, at least for me.

hopfenundmalz:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on February 25, 2013, 04:41:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: hopfenundmalz on February 25, 2013, 04:37:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I know what you mean :)

We had a guy lined up to help them get it all organized here, but they did it themselves.  Late.  I still had a lot of fun though :)  But it was not as crazy as MN or SF or SD, at least for me.

--- End quote ---
Agreed. I had fun, a lot of fun, but was not suffering the next morning, and that was good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version