General Category > Events

NHC Direct links email

<< < (2/31) > >>

theDarkSide:
But mine has to go through the midwest and all that nasty winter weather...hope it gets here in time.

Just kidding...I just received it.  Thanks Janis, and best of luck over the next couple months.  Hopefully the changes made this year make it easier for you to coordinate this enormous competition!!!

Good luck everyone!

morticaixavier:
Thanks Janis,

My email must be being slow. I will keep my eye out for it.

morticaixavier:

--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 26, 2013, 11:20:13 AM ---Thanks Janis,

--- End quote ---

hmmm,

still no go for me.

My membership expires at the end of February, keep meaning to renew. Could this be the problem? your not filtering out NEARLY expired folks are you?

denny:

--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 26, 2013, 11:21:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 26, 2013, 11:20:13 AM ---Thanks Janis,

--- End quote ---

hmmm,

still no go for me.

My membership expires at the end of February, keep meaning to renew. Could this be the problem? your not filtering out NEARLY expired folks are you?

--- End quote ---

No, I think it's personal!   ;D

morticaixavier:

--- Quote from: denny on February 26, 2013, 11:25:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: morticaixavier on February 26, 2013, 11:21:34 AM ---

--- End quote ---

hmmm,

still no go for me.

--- End quote ---

No, I think it's personal!   ;D

--- End quote ---

figures,

I guess I should have gone and visited her last time I was in Boulder.

Janis,

If I bring you flowers a beer (what was I thinking?) next time I'm in town will you forgive me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version