Other than Brewing > All Things Food

Pizza Fatta en Casa

<< < (2/39) > >>

Thirsty_Monk:
One time I took my wife to Slovak Pizza place.
She is still talking about Hard boiled eggs chopped on top of the pizza.
I thought it tasted pretty good if you ask me.

And when you are in Europe and you want good old hamburger, Mc Dee (Mc Donalds) to the rescue.
Hey they are even open on Sundays!!!

capozzoli:
Hard boiled eggs sounds OK.. Im surprised they dont have pickles on top of the pizza.

I make a breakfast pizza with fried eggs and ham. Its awesome!

Some times I make breakfast pizza outta leftover pizza shop pizza.

Hey Smady Munich, do you make slovakian potato salad? That is what you serve with your cutlets right?

How come every Slovakian party has cutlets and potato salad?

bluesman:
Honestly...there are an infinite numer of combos that one could top a pie with. It's got to be one of the most universal types of food on the planet. Have you ever tried grilled pizza? I'm talking about wood fired grilling. It's an awesome flavor. One of my favorite ways to serve it.

Thirsty_Monk:

--- Quote from: capozzoli on November 10, 2009, 10:24:44 AM ---Hey Smady Munich, do you make slovakian potato salad? That is what you serve with your cutlets right?

How come every Slovakian party has cutlets and potato salad?

--- End quote ---
I guess we just LOVE potato salad!!!

We were not too much potato salad family but  think it is consider "better" food.
It is much easier to make just boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes.

Are we talking cutlets = schnitzels?

capozzoli:
Yes, in the US they are called breaded cutlets. In Slovakian they are rezne I believe.

And the potato salad with pickles and pikle juice. zemiakovy salat. Right? Wifey isnt here to check me on that.  And, sorry dont have those fancy punctuations on my computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version