Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA eBooks  (Read 1599 times)

Offline khillje

• Assistant Brewer
    • Twitter
AHA eBooks
« on: March 11, 2013, 01:30:29 pm »
Not sure if this is the place for this post, but I'm wondering if there will ever be eBook versions of Wild Brews, For the Love of Hops, etc.  Or even Zymurgy for that matter.  I do most of my reading in bed, so I've been spoiled with the backlight of my tablet.  Haven't gotten through some of my paper books because of it. I know, I know...  First world problems.  ;D

Offline Jeff M

• Brewmaster
  • Currently upgrading to Brewery 3.0
Re: AHA eBooks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 01:34:35 pm »
Zymurgy IS online.  http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/zymurgy/current-issue

As for the books, id bet amazon may have ereader versions, but i doubt the aha does, because you have to pay for those pudlications, but they are definitly not free
Granite Coast Brewing Company.
Building a clone of The Electric Brewery to use as a pilot system for new recipes!

Offline james

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 02:05:04 pm »
I'd really love to see an ecopy of Lambic made available.  AFAIK this is the only one of the classic style series that is out of print

Offline reverseapachemaster

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
    • Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 02:20:55 pm »
I thought the newer books were all coming out in kindle format? I bought Farmhouse Ales through Amazon on kindle. I have Wild Brews, BLAM and Brewing with Wheat in paperback. As much as I wish I had the portability with the other books I have to admit I don't think the kindle versions are as easy to read and the charts are certainly not replicated perfectly for kindle.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing