Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC 2014 Questions  (Read 1457 times)

Offline joe_feist

• Assistant Brewer
  • Grand Rapids, MI
NHC 2014 Questions
« on: March 12, 2013, 10:25:26 am »
OK, Please bear with me as I think I may be getting ahead of myself here. The 2014 NHC is in Grand Rapids - the town and state I now call home. I've been brewing for 15+ years, but have never been the real social type (haven't joined a club). Plus, I don't know alot about the town I moved to a few years ago. I am pretty psyched about our town hosting the NHC in 2014 and am trying to figure out how to Volunteer to help. I renewed my AHA membership, visited the NHC portion of the web site and read the First Timer's guide. All the info is about this year's NHC (understandable) and past NHC events (educational).

I just don't know where to go from here. I'm sure there is someone in GR already trying to put this together and I'd like to help. Any ideas on how to find this person (s)/group/club?

Thanks. There's a great bunch of folks on this forum and I'm sure you'll set me straight...
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Offline bonjour

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Troy, MI, 37mi, 60.9deg AR
Re: NHC 2014 Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:48:44 am »
Joe
email me
Fred@beerdujour.com
248-872-0403

I can answer any question that can be answered as I am the Chair of that committee.

oh yea and vote for me for Governing Committee

Going to Philly?
Fred Bonjour
Co-Chair Mashing in Michigan 2014 AHA Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan
AHA Governing Committee; AHA Conference, Club Support & Web Subcommittees

Everything under 1.100 is a 'session' beer ;)

Offline joe_feist

• Assistant Brewer
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Re: NHC 2014 Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 10:57:53 am »
Fred, thanks. Awesome. E-mail is in route... :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain