Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Hey Michigan  (Read 2231 times)

Offline DrewG

• Brewer
  • Thread Killer
Hey Michigan
« on: November 28, 2012, 06:57:57 am »
I'm headed up to traverse city this weekend to celebrate my birthday, and as a gift I'm having 2 of my cornies filled, one at Shorts, the other at Right Brain. Anyone been to either taproom lately and can make a recommendation? I'm familiar (of course) with all of the year round stuff from Shorts, and most of the flagship beers at Right Brain, just looking for something pub only thats great.

Thanks!
"Well, the Mexicans got a saying - what cannot be remedied must be endured."

-Barbarosa

Offline dannyjed

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Toledo, OH
Re: Hey Michigan
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 02:06:42 pm »
I went to Short's about a year and a half ago and every beer that I tried there was excellent.  You might want to check out their website shortsbrewing.com
Dan Chisholm

Offline johnrk

• 1st Kit
Re: Hey Michigan
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 06:24:50 pm »
I'm headed up to traverse city this weekend to celebrate my birthday, and as a gift I'm having 2 of my cornies filled, one at Shorts, the other at Right Brain. Anyone been to either taproom lately and can make a recommendation? I'm familiar (of course) with all of the year round stuff from Shorts, and most of the flagship beers at Right Brain, just looking for something pub only thats great.
A little on the reply, but if you're heading back to Traverse City, they do have the mircobrew fest. http://www.porterhouseproductions.com/ in the Feburary.