Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Printing NHC labels  (Read 1828 times)

Offline batchaintone

• 1st Kit
Printing NHC labels
« on: March 18, 2013, 12:20:29 pm »
Has anybody figured out how to print NHc labels? I tried logging in from the registration link but it won't recognize my email address though I know it's right. Has anybody else had problems or am I just a moron?

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
Re: Printing NHC labels
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:05:16 pm »
Has anybody figured out how to print NHc labels? I tried logging in from the registration link but it won't recognize my email address though I know it's right. Has anybody else had problems or am I just a moron?
You need to select the region you are entered in. Works for me, just logged in.

If that does not work, I would contact the AHA.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
Re: Printing NHC labels
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 01:47:28 pm »
Hi,

You can go to the Entry Shipping page on the AHA web site (http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/competitions/national-homebrew-competition/competition-information/entry-shipping-drop-off), and click on the name of the city where your entries will be judged.  This opens up a window with the Online Registration for that competition.  Click Log In at the top of the page.  Enter your e-mail address and your password and click Submit.  Now, click on My Info and Entries at the top of the page.  In your page, scroll to the bottom of the page to the entry table.  The link to print labels is on the right side in the table for each entry in the table.

Good luck in the competition!

Cheers,
Janis
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org