General Category > Equipment and Software

Conical Fermenter Size

<< < (2/3) > >>

foxburggolf:
Thanks for the input.  The conical I saw advertised was gone very quickly, so I didn't get it.  I appreciate your input.  I'll keep looking.

a10t2:
Dang, Paul! That's a nicer setup than some breweries I've worked in! ;D

blatz:

--- Quote from: a10t2 on April 04, 2013, 06:20:18 PM ---Dang, Paul! That's a nicer setup than some breweries I've worked in! ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL - thanks - the full pictorial is over on the "Pimp My System" category if you're interested.

mmitchem:
And can I say how extremely jealous I am of those who decided to go with stand up fridges right off the bat??? I bought chest freezers back when I was strictly using carboys. Now i want to go for a conical because of the many awesome niceties they offer (stainless body, yeast collecting, etc.). I am in a pickle. Ugh, if I would have only seen the evolution...

blatz:

--- Quote from: mmitchem on April 08, 2013, 06:45:56 AM ---And can I say how extremely jealous I am of those who decided to go with stand up fridges right off the bat??? I bought chest freezers back when I was strictly using carboys. Now i want to go for a conical because of the many awesome niceties they offer (stainless body, yeast collecting, etc.). I am in a pickle. Ugh, if I would have only seen the evolution...

--- End quote ---

yeah - on my first one, I built a shelf and was able to keep 4 carboys or buckets in the fridge at one time - a bit easier lifting them onto shelves rather than up over and down.  are you a member of a homebrew club - maybe someone would want your chest freezer so you can get a new one?  Or just use the chest freezer as a lagering/on deck fridge and get an upright for fermenting 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version