Hey guys, new to the boards and just spotted the Pimp My System forum. I've been working on this system for a while now and thought I'd share.
This 31 gallon system is made up of tanks from Stout Tanks in Portland and the automation was done by Brewmation in NY. Originally it arrived from Brewmation on this black brewing platform which I built the pallet for and the panel stand:
After brewing on this one time and doing 6 hours of cleanup I realized that wasn't going to work for me so I had a friend put this aluminum stand together for me and it arrived last Friday. I spent the next two days moving things over and just ran a water batch through last night to test everything out. So far, so good.
Now I'm working on getting the brite tanks set up and the CO2 system installed in a 74cu foot roll in commercial fridge. I have two 1BBL tanks and 12 6th BBL commercial kegs. 4 taps.
The touchscreen allows for recipe input and temperature trending. The strike pump has a flow meter to measure out the strike water and then the operators screen lets me turn on and off pumps and heaters with a touch.
As I said it's a work in progress and I'm still learning. The transition from 5gal to 31 is a learning curve but aside from the nasty cleanup job the first time the whole project has been a lot of fun.
Sorry, lame hosting provider insists these are the correct orientation..
This is an 80gal but I have a 55gal on order as well
Ready for the trial run: