General Category > Ingredients

Quality Vanilla

<< < (2/4) > >>

denny:
I get mine from hawaiianvanilla.com.   Best I've ever run across.

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: denny on April 05, 2013, 07:38:03 AM ---I get mine from hawaiianvanilla.com.   Best I've ever run across.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but 3 beans in a bottle for $30?  Is it 20 times better than the ones on amazon?  Because price wise, that's what it works out to.  I'm sure they're great and it's nice packaging, but that's a lot of money for 3 beans.

denny:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 05, 2013, 10:15:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: denny on April 05, 2013, 07:38:03 AM ---I get mine from hawaiianvanilla.com.   Best I've ever run across.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but 3 beans in a bottle for $30?  Is it 20 times better than the ones on amazon?  Because price wise, that's what it works out to.  I'm sure they're great and it's nice packaging, but that's a lot of money for 3 beans.

--- End quote ---

Not having tried the stuff from Amazon, I don't know how it compares.  OTOH, I've tried many suppliers and this is the best I've found.  In the interest of full disclosure, my sister used to work there so I never had to pay for the vanilla. 

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: denny on April 05, 2013, 10:18:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 05, 2013, 10:15:06 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not having tried the stuff from Amazon, I don't know how it compares.  OTOH, I've tried many suppliers and this is the best I've found.  In the interest of full disclosure, my sister used to work there so I never had to pay for the vanilla. 

--- End quote ---
At that price I would totally use it!  Even if it was only a little more than the amazon ones I'd give it a try.  Maybe if I emailed them they'd do bulk beans . . . I'm not going to though. :)

denny:

--- Quote from: tschmidlin on April 05, 2013, 10:19:38 AM ---At that price I would totally use it!  Even if it was only a little more than the amazon ones I'd give it a try.  Maybe if I emailed them they'd do bulk beans . . . I'm not going to though. :)

--- End quote ---

Hey, you're going to Hawaii...want me to hook ya up?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version